Priority Waste is pleased to be the City of Hamtramck’s new sanitation contractor and recycling provider. Vince Hoyumpa, Chief Operating Officer of Priority Waste said a few remarks at the ribbon cutting on July 1st for the City’s new recycling drop-off center, which was attended by Mayor Karen Majewski, City Manager Kathy Angerer, various city council members, recycling commission members and students. He thanked the mayor, the city manager, and city council for the opportunity to be Hamtramck’s partner in handling its waste and recycling. He expressed Priority Waste’s appreciation to be part of the city’s milestone. Priority Waste and the City recognize the importance of recycling for the environment and opened a permanent 24/7 recycling drop-off center that Priority Waste is managing, and joined everyone at the ceremony in celebrating this large step in bringing sustainable recycling to all of the city’s residents.
We are here for your next home renovation. Need a dumpster rental in Farmington Hills or anywhere in the Detroit Metro area, contact Priority Waste.
Priority Waste appreciates and thanks all of the hard working men and women on our team who keep our neighborhoods clean everyday.
Did you know that a small dumpster can save you a lot of time and hassle? Priority Waste offers four different container sizes to choose from, starting with our 10 yard unit. This dumpster can haul up to 2 tons of debris and is preferred for smaller jobs and residential cleanups. Why should you consider renting a small dumpster for your next DIY project?
- Small Dumpsters Can Handle Your Big Items
If your DIY project isn’t demanding or if you are just doing a household cleanout, then a small dumpster will help. It can hold far more debris compared to what you can put out for regular residential garbage collection. All your construction debris or unwanted furniture can go in one convenient place, so it is out of the way.
- Small Dumpsters Cost Less and Are Affordable to Rent
Our smallest dumpster is also the most affordable to rent. It’s easy to fit into most moving or renovation budgets. The price goes up if you choose a larger container. Save money that could be better spent on building materials or new décor for your updated home.
- You Never End Up Paying for Unused Dumpster Space
When you choose the smallest dumpster available, you know you’re not paying for unused space. If you choose a 20 or 30 yard container, you will still pay the higher rental fee even if you don’t fill it.
- Small Dumpsters Look Better Than Large Ones
Small dumpsters look better than larger ones. This is especially important when you plan to keep your dumpster on site for a few days or longer. Your neighbors will appreciate not having to look at a huge unsightly container every day while you work on your project or prepare to move.
- Small Dumpsters Fit On Most Driveways
Small dumpsters are more maneuverable and require less storage space. That means they fit on most driveways so you won’t have to make special accommodations or apply for a permit to use the street or sidewalk. Their size also makes them faster to deliver and pickup.
Priority Waste can help you find the best dumpster for your project. Call us today to discuss capacity needs or to schedule your next rental.
Recycling is a good business move for many companies. It comes with a number of social and environmental benefits. If you are not currently recycling, it’s a great time to look into getting started with cardboard-only recycling.
Priority Waste can help you find a solution that works for your operation. Why should you consider recycling at work?
- Recycling Helps the Natural Environment – Landfills are overflowing in many areas. Recycling helps slow the flow of refuse moving into these sites. It also helps many industries conserve natural resources like minerals, water, and timber.
- Many Consumers Prefer Companies That Recycle – More people are aware of today’s environmental issues. They look for companies that are trying to do something about it. Recycling can be great for marketing and your reputation. Some consumers will look more favorably on your business because it is greener than your competitors.
- Recycling Cardboard – Did you know that recycling cardboard is one of the most successful ways for business to recycle? We can help you easily implement a recycling system for your business.
How to Start Your Commercial Recycling Program
Priority Waste can help you get started on your commercial recycling program. We offer cardboard-only recycling as well as other services. Rent one of our commercial containers in 6 or 8 cubic yard sizes. Contact us today to discuss a recycling program that meets your needs.