Memorial Day 2019
Choosing where to rent a dumpster in Southeast Michigan is only part of the process. You also must determine the best place to store the container. This is essential because each location comes with a unique set of obstacles. The following will help you choose the best spot for easy access and safety.
- Compare Dumpster Size to Your Available Space – Dumpster size is one of the first things to consider when choosing where to place your container. If you operate in a city or populated area, then you may have more space limitations compared to businesses in rural areas. If you don’t have the room for a large dumpster, consider a smaller unit that can be switched out when it fills up.
- Make Sure Your Dumpster Has a Sturdy Base to Sit On – Your dumpster needs an even, sturdy base to sit on. You can place it on the ground, but keep in mind that it will likely kill the grass under it and may leave marks behind when moved. Concrete surfaces work well. You can also build a base with plywood to help protect grass and other surfaces.
- Look for Areas That Are Close to the Worksite or Door – Try to place the dumpster in a location that’s convenient to nearby doors or the worksite. It should be out of the way, but close enough that it can be reached quickly and easily.
- Access to Dumpster Should Require Minimal Effort – Look for any obstacles or structures that could hinder access to your dumpster. Things like fences, trees, buildings, or anything that could prevent access should be avoided. Find a place that has little to no obstacles, so there’s a straight path to the dumpster.
- A Permit May Be Required When Placing Dumpsters on Public Property – If you plan to place your dumpster on a street, sidewalk, or other public property, then you may need to get a permit. This requirement may vary from one area to the next.
Contact Priority Waste to learn more about placing a dumpster safely and legally.
We Have the Waste Management Services You Need
It takes commitment and hard work to be successful in the hospitality industry. One of the challenges you face each day is waste management. No matter how efficient your operation is, you are going to produce waste. Chances are, refuse is being generated throughout many areas within your business. We are here to offer you an easy, reliable solution that will keep you and your guests happy.
Why Should You Care About How You Manage Your Waste?
The way you choose to handle your waste can have a significant impact on your success and reputation. Why should you care about how you manage your waste?
- Waste Removal Is Necessary for Safety and Comfort
No one wants to rent a room with previous guests’ garbage in it. And no one wants to order food from a kitchen with full trash cans that have been sitting for days. Waste removal is necessary to keep your operation running and hygienic. It’s a necessary part of safety and comfort for all you serve as well as your staff.
- Waste Removal Has to Fit into Your Monthly Budget
Waste removal costs money. That means you must include it as part of your monthly budget. You need a company that is affordable but also provides the quality and reliability you expect. Priority Waste understands your needs and offers great service at competitive prices.
- Waste Removal Can Help or Hurt Your Reputation
When local people see overflowing dumpsters or smell rotting garbage, it forms an opinion in their mind even before they step inside your establishment. You need a waste removal service that can help you maintain a reputation as a clean, caring company within the community. Priority Waste also offers recycling programs for businesses that want to go green.
Priority Waste can help you with all your hospitality service needs. Contact us today to learn more about how we can keep your property and facility clean and ready for guests.
Priority Waste is humbled to be able to give back to people who need us.
A permanent dumpster rental is a great way to solve your waste removal problem. Sometimes, residential-sized pick up isn’t enough. This is usually the case for businesses and organizations. Residential garbage collection doesn’t offer the level of service a company needs. So how do you begin searching for the best permanent dumpster rental in Southeast Michigan?
How Much Waste Do You Need Collected?
A small mom and pop shop will most likely not produce as much waste as a large-scale company or industrial business. You should review the amount of waste your organization produces on a regular basis. Choose a container that can hold the average amount of waste your business produces with a little room to spare. That way, you have some padding without paying for the biggest dumpster (unless you really need it).
How Often Do You Need Your Dumpster Emptied?
Collection schedules should also be considered when renting a permanent dumpster. How often will your container be emptied? Some companies offer daily, weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly collection schedules.
Weekly is better if you are a large business that plans to fill your dumpster quickly. Bi-weekly works well for mid-sized businesses that may not need weekly service. Monthly is best for small businesses that don’t plan to produce significant waste.
Do You Have a Dedicated Place to Put a Dumpster?
Keep in mind that you will have to have a safe, legal place to put the dumpster. This should be a spot that’s easy for employees to access, so they don’t have to travel far or around obstacles to throw out the trash. Also, consider the container dimensions when working with limited storage space. Contact Priority Waste today to learn more about renting dumpsters for businesses. One of our team members will conduct an audit to eliminate the guesswork and steer you into the proper service for your business.