Hi, my name is Tammy Andrews I manage the customer service department here at Priority Waste there are 4 people who work in my department. Since I have started from the beginning here I have had the pleasure of helping in other departments as well. There is no I in team and we all work together here at Priority, which makes it such a great place to work. I truly enjoy my job here at Priority Waste and I am grateful to be part of a growing, customer oriented company. I enjoy traveling, spending time with my friends and family and have 3 grown children in which I am very proud of.
Choosing where to rent a dumpster in Southeast Michigan is only part of the process. You also must determine the best place to store the container. This is essential because each location comes with a unique set of obstacles. The following will help you choose the best spot for easy access and safety.
- Compare Dumpster Size to Your Available Space – Dumpster size is one of the first things to consider when choosing where to place your container. If you operate in a city or populated area, then you may have more space limitations compared to businesses in rural areas. If you don’t have the room for a large dumpster, consider a smaller unit that can be switched out when it fills up.
- Make Sure Your Dumpster Has a Sturdy Base to Sit On – Your dumpster needs an even, sturdy base to sit on. You can place it on the ground, but keep in mind that it will likely kill the grass under it and may leave marks behind when moved. Concrete surfaces work well. You can also build a base with plywood to help protect grass and other surfaces.
- Look for Areas That Are Close to the Worksite or Door – Try to place the dumpster in a location that’s convenient to nearby doors or the worksite. It should be out of the way, but close enough that it can be reached quickly and easily.
- Access to Dumpster Should Require Minimal Effort – Look for any obstacles or structures that could hinder access to your dumpster. Things like fences, trees, buildings, or anything that could prevent access should be avoided. Find a place that has little to no obstacles, so there’s a straight path to the dumpster.
- A Permit May Be Required When Placing Dumpsters on Public Property – If you plan to place your dumpster on a street, sidewalk, or other public property, then you may need to get a permit. This requirement may vary from one area to the next.
Contact Priority Waste to learn more about placing a dumpster safely and legally.
We Have the Waste Management Services You Need
It takes commitment and hard work to be successful in the hospitality industry. One of the challenges you face each day is waste management. No matter how efficient your operation is, you are going to produce waste. Chances are, refuse is being generated throughout many areas within your business. We are here to offer you an easy, reliable solution that will keep you and your guests happy.
Why Should You Care About How You Manage Your Waste?
The way you choose to handle your waste can have a significant impact on your success and reputation. Why should you care about how you manage your waste?
- Waste Removal Is Necessary for Safety and Comfort
No one wants to rent a room with previous guests’ garbage in it. And no one wants to order food from a kitchen with full trash cans that have been sitting for days. Waste removal is necessary to keep your operation running and hygienic. It’s a necessary part of safety and comfort for all you serve as well as your staff.
- Waste Removal Has to Fit into Your Monthly Budget
Waste removal costs money. That means you must include it as part of your monthly budget. You need a company that is affordable but also provides the quality and reliability you expect. Priority Waste understands your needs and offers great service at competitive prices.
- Waste Removal Can Help or Hurt Your Reputation
When local people see overflowing dumpsters or smell rotting garbage, it forms an opinion in their mind even before they step inside your establishment. You need a waste removal service that can help you maintain a reputation as a clean, caring company within the community. Priority Waste also offers recycling programs for businesses that want to go green.
Priority Waste can help you with all your hospitality service needs. Contact us today to learn more about how we can keep your property and facility clean and ready for guests.
Priority Waste performs a full waste audit for your business to design a waste management program to best meet your needs.
We are more than a dumpster container rental service. Contact us to learn more.
We offer PERMANENT FRONT LOAD, ROLL OFF CONTAINERS, COMPACTORS and BAILERS for all types of businesses, municipalities and healthcare facilities.