Safety is important to us. Priority Waste’s bright yellow dumpster containers make them easy to spot day or night. Even in busy locations like this dumpster located in Royal Oak, Michigan.
Priority Waste is teaming up for a clean Detroit. We hope to see you all at the 2019 Detroit Grand Prix this weekend!
Priority Waste roll-off containers are available for your next project. We know how important it is to keep a jobsite clean. Whether you’re working on a small residential update or a large commercial contract, let us know. We have multiple sizes and flexible delivery options that work with your budget and schedule. How can our roll-off containers help you?
- Home Remodels – Whether you are doing it yourself or hiring a contractor, home remodels can get messy. Even a small update can generate a lot of waste. In some cases, the household may still be inhabited. That means proper waste management is necessary for cleanliness and safety. Our roll-off containers will ensure that all refuse is stored out of the way and easy to remove when the work is finished.
- Large Construction Jobs – Large construction jobs can be very demanding. You produce a lot of waste and need it taken away regularly to avoid scheduling issues and other complications. We offer competitively priced rates and capacities that can handle your biggest jobs.
- Demolition Projects – Demolition always gets messy. Having a roll-off container on-site will allow you to minimize obstacles while you work. Let us know about your demo project so we can come up with a delivery and pickup schedule that lets you work efficiently.
- Recycling Rentals – We also provide recycling rentals for any job or application. We’ll provide a container that is ideal for your job or project, so you don’t overpay and still get the service you need.
Contact Priority Waste today and speak to one of our experts to learn more about our affordable roll-off containers and recycling rentals. Same day service is available.
Memorial Day 2019
Choosing where to rent a dumpster in Southeast Michigan is only part of the process. You also must determine the best place to store the container. This is essential because each location comes with a unique set of obstacles. The following will help you choose the best spot for easy access and safety.
- Compare Dumpster Size to Your Available Space – Dumpster size is one of the first things to consider when choosing where to place your container. If you operate in a city or populated area, then you may have more space limitations compared to businesses in rural areas. If you don’t have the room for a large dumpster, consider a smaller unit that can be switched out when it fills up.
- Make Sure Your Dumpster Has a Sturdy Base to Sit On – Your dumpster needs an even, sturdy base to sit on. You can place it on the ground, but keep in mind that it will likely kill the grass under it and may leave marks behind when moved. Concrete surfaces work well. You can also build a base with plywood to help protect grass and other surfaces.
- Look for Areas That Are Close to the Worksite or Door – Try to place the dumpster in a location that’s convenient to nearby doors or the worksite. It should be out of the way, but close enough that it can be reached quickly and easily.
- Access to Dumpster Should Require Minimal Effort – Look for any obstacles or structures that could hinder access to your dumpster. Things like fences, trees, buildings, or anything that could prevent access should be avoided. Find a place that has little to no obstacles, so there’s a straight path to the dumpster.
- A Permit May Be Required When Placing Dumpsters on Public Property – If you plan to place your dumpster on a street, sidewalk, or other public property, then you may need to get a permit. This requirement may vary from one area to the next.
Contact Priority Waste to learn more about placing a dumpster safely and legally.
We Have the Waste Management Services You Need
It takes commitment and hard work to be successful in the hospitality industry. One of the challenges you face each day is waste management. No matter how efficient your operation is, you are going to produce waste. Chances are, refuse is being generated throughout many areas within your business. We are here to offer you an easy, reliable solution that will keep you and your guests happy.
Why Should You Care About How You Manage Your Waste?
The way you choose to handle your waste can have a significant impact on your success and reputation. Why should you care about how you manage your waste?
- Waste Removal Is Necessary for Safety and Comfort
No one wants to rent a room with previous guests’ garbage in it. And no one wants to order food from a kitchen with full trash cans that have been sitting for days. Waste removal is necessary to keep your operation running and hygienic. It’s a necessary part of safety and comfort for all you serve as well as your staff.
- Waste Removal Has to Fit into Your Monthly Budget
Waste removal costs money. That means you must include it as part of your monthly budget. You need a company that is affordable but also provides the quality and reliability you expect. Priority Waste understands your needs and offers great service at competitive prices.
- Waste Removal Can Help or Hurt Your Reputation
When local people see overflowing dumpsters or smell rotting garbage, it forms an opinion in their mind even before they step inside your establishment. You need a waste removal service that can help you maintain a reputation as a clean, caring company within the community. Priority Waste also offers recycling programs for businesses that want to go green.
Priority Waste can help you with all your hospitality service needs. Contact us today to learn more about how we can keep your property and facility clean and ready for guests.