Hi, my name is Tammy Andrews I manage the customer service department here at Priority Waste there are 4 people who work in my department. Since I have started from the beginning here I have had the pleasure of helping in other departments as well. There is no I in team and we all work together here at Priority, which makes it such a great place to work. I truly enjoy my job here at Priority Waste and I am grateful to be part of a growing, customer oriented company. I enjoy traveling, spending time with my friends and family and have 3 grown children in which I am very proud of.
Now is an excellent time to get a full waste audit for your business. This is something every company should do, no matter what industry it operates in.
What Is a Waste Audit?
A waste audit is a thorough survey of your operation’s waste stream. A professional will review your process and check your dumpster contents. They will inspect contents, sort, and record them then analyze the data. This will reveal what your company throws away and what you recycle.
Benefits of a Waste Audit
The biggest advantage of having a full waste audit for your business is the savings. Your audit will show you what you need to do to cut down on waste management expenses. You can see the lost value of what’s being tossed. This will put you in a position to figure out how to reduce the loss and make better use of your resources and materials. An audit will:
- Determine how to make your operation more effective
- Identify areas where you can lower operational costs
- Create recycling benchmarks to set goals and measure success
- Allow you to meet standards for certification with LEED and more
- May be required for regulatory compliance in some industries
Schedule Your Waste Audit Today
Priority Waste is available to conduct full waste audits and help you get more out of your operation. Give us a call to discuss your needs and find the best methods to improve how you handle your daily trash and recycling.
Residential waste collection is a necessity in modern society. Imagine what life would be like if you had nowhere to put your trash. You could take it to the dump yourself, but that presents several challenges. You must have a way to transport garbage in your own vehicle without leaving behind odors. And you have to find time to make the trip on a regular basis or your trash may start to overflow. Priority Waste provides a simple solution that is easy and reliable.
The Benefits of Residential Waste Collection
Life is easier when you have a waste management service collecting your trash each week. Why should you consider requesting service for your municipality, residential or condominium properties?
- Convenience – The biggest factor is convenience. We can collect your trash for you on a regular schedule. You know exactly when to put it out, and we will take it away, so you don’t have to go anywhere. Save time and know that your property will remain free of waste.
- Cleaner Communities – Residential garbage pickup is better for the community. Our trucks and equipment are designed to be as efficient as possible. You may lose garbage bags or random debris when traveling to the dump site. There’s also the issue of storing trash when you can’t take it there yourself. Our collection services eliminate these problems, so your community stays cleaner for everyone.
- Access to More Services – Working with a waste management company gives you access to more services. If you plan to do any home renovations or put on an addition, we can provide dumpster rentals at low prices. We are also available to set up recycling programs in your neighborhood.
Is Waste Management Service Available in My Area?
Priority Waste is proud to serve communities throughout Michigan. Call us today to discuss residential waste collection in your area.
Removing yard waste is one of the challenges that many homeowners face. At some point, you will most likely need to deal with downed branches, old sod, dead plants, or other vegetation-related debris. Before you begin landscaping, make sure you have a plan ready to clear away refuse. What can you do to get rid of yard waste?
Break It Down and Use It
Some materials can be broken down and used in your garden. For example, if you rent a woodchipper, then you can turn branches and shrubs into mulch. This can be used to grow more plants. Always follow recommended guidelines and safety precautions when using machinery like a woodchipper. If you aren’t confident, then it may be best to have the yard waste removed instead.
Take It to the Local Dump
You can take it all to your local dump. You will have to load and drive it there yourself. That may not be an issue if you have a sturdy truck that you don’t mind getting dirty. If you don’t, then this may not be an option. You could rent a truck, but that will increase the cost of the project and add time to pick up and return the rental.
Contact Priority Waste for Pickup
The safest and most convenient solution is to let a waste management company handle the job. If you are in one of our municipalities or condominium associations or your business uses our services, Priority Waste can come to your location and collect landscaping refuse. Let us know what yard waste you have, and we’ll provide an estimate for pickup.
The Environment and Public Works Committee approved part of the Save Our Seas 2.0 Act to globally reduce plastics from entering our oceans. LEARN MORE.