In need of a dumpster but not sure what size to get? Contact Priority Waste. We have a number of dumpster sizes to best fit your needs, so that you can get the most bang for your buck. Whether commercial or residential, we have the container you need for your project. We even have same day rental. Plus, our bright yellow dumpster containers are easily visible day and night. Reserve a dumpster today!
Priority Waste will begin trash hauling services to New Baltimore beginning September 1st. “We’re ready to hit the ground running. The only way that Priority will be successful is if we can go to other municipalities and say … we made their transition seamless.” ….and that’s what we will do! If your municipality is looking for waste management services, please contact Priority Waste. We also provide curbside waste pickup to condominium associations. We are here to help keep your city clean!
Read article in Waste Advantage Magazine.
You can try to reduce the amount of waste your business generates, but in the end, it’s not possible to get it down to nothing. Employees and customers (depending on your business) are going to open packages, use up supplies, and manage other resources that will create garbage. You need an effective way to get rid of trash before it begins to affect your business. That’s where Priority Waste comes in. We offer reliable commercial trash collection at affordable rates.
Below are four common reasons that you need Priority Waste.
- Garbage in Your Business is Unhygienic
Your business needs to stay clean for your staff and customers. If garbage sits around, it could begin to decay. It can also attract pests like mice and insects. All of these things are unhygienic and can lead to fines from regulatory bodies within some industries.
- Uncollected Trash Can Become a Safety Hazard
Trash must go somewhere. If it remains sitting in areas where people work or use your service, it will become a safety hazard. People can trip over boxes or debris. Physical injury is a major concern and one that can lead to expensive lawsuits and loss of revenue.
- A Dirty Workplace Will Sully Your Reputation
If customers perceive your facility as dirty and unkempt, it won’t reflect well on your reputation. Consumers will be less likely to trust you or recommend your company to others.
- Debris and Obstacles Will Slow Down Your Workflow
You most likely have quotas you would like to meet each day. If your employees must work around garbage or find new ways to stash trash, it will slow down their workflow. That means lower production and lower profits.
Priority Waste is ready to help you find a waste management solution that suits your needs and budget. We offer collection services seven days a week as well as waste audits, recycling and bulk pick-up. Contact us now to get started.
Look for our bright yellow trucks, day or night, we are easy to spot and we want it that way! Your safety, a clean environment, impeccable service are all important to us.
Priority Waste Is the Perfect Partner for Waste Management and Residential & Commercial Dumpster Container Rentals.
Priority Waste invested in a brand new state-of-the-art website to help you find us on the web more easily, assist with information that you need, and provide you an additional avenue to contact our team and rent equipment. We strive not only to have the best equipment on the market but incredible service, and skillfully trained staff to handle all of your waste and recycling needs. We are proud to be leaders in this industry and hope our new website is just one piece on how we can better serve you.
A lot goes into running a municipality. There are many buildings to maintain and different jobs that are required to keep a community going. Schools, county buildings and local parks are all parts of the places we call home.
Those properties produce garbage just like homes and businesses do. Priority Waste can provide the services your area needs to keep these key facilities and landmarks in good working order.
The Benefits of a Municipal Waste Management Service
Why should your community partner with Priority Waste to help keep its buildings and properties garbage-free?
- A Better Place to Live – Clean communities are better places to live. Residents should be proud to call their neighborhood home. That starts by taking care of the region with professional waste management services. It also helps bring in new families who want a nice, attractive place to live.
- Safety Is a Top Priority – Garbage that’s left out can be a safety hazard. Sharp objects or bacteria can cause injury and infection. Trash can also attract local wildlife and pests. Community parks and municipal buildings should be kept clean, so they are a safe place for everyone to enjoy.
- A Clean Local Environment – Waste removal will prevent garbage from making its way into your local environment. Green spaces should be preserved to avoid contamination and to maintain natural beauty.
- Save Operating Costs – Most municipalities are concerned about budgeting. Priority Waste offers quality services at a low cost. You can help keep monthly operating costs down and maintain an appealing community.
Municipalities come with unique challenges. We are ready to help you face them and find waste management solutions that work. Contact Priority Waste now to discuss your area’s garbage or recycling needs. We look forward to servicing you!