Most everyday objects can be taken out with your weekly trash. This is smaller debris that fits easily inside a standard garbage bag. Occasionally, you may need to throw away something larger. These items require a special request to ensure that they are collected and removed promptly.
What Is Considered Bulk Garbage?
Anything too large or heavy to go out with the regular trash is considered bulk. The most common types of bulk objects include furniture, mattresses, and appliances. These are bigger things found in most households that occasionally need to be replaced.
If you are not sure about whether your item would require bulk pickup, contact your waste management company. They can verify whether you will need to make a bulk request.
What Items Require Special Handling?
Some objects contain potentially hazardous materials and may require special handling or recycling. Air conditioners, freezers, and refrigerators fall into this category. These appliances contain refrigerant and other substances that may need to be removed, so they don’t end up in the natural environment. Talk to your waste collector to determine the best way to get rid of any bulk items that requires special handling.
How Do I Request Bulk Pickup Service?
If you are a Priority Waste customer, let us know what you have, and we’ll suggest the best, most economical removal options. We are here to aid you in keeping your property and your community clean and safe for everyone.
Just over 3 years ago, I started a new life. Meeting my new wife Lisa, we got married this past May joining our lives with the now modern family. My son and daughter, Brandon 18 and Hunter 20, Lisa’s son and daughter Ashton 16 and Payton 12, along with our pup Gizmo. In my earlier years 1990-1996, I enlisted in the Army where I attended Airborne School and Ranger School while being stationed in Alaska and North Carolina. I changed my career path completely with the help of a friend that I currently enjoy working with. I earned an Associate Degree in Criminal Justice. During the Lions football season I work part time at Ford Field as a Supervisor of security for the games and some concerts throughout the year.
I switched careers from the security field of 15 plus years to driving a truck, placing me here at Priority Waste. Priority Waste has made me feel very appreciated everyday since the first day I started driving here, from ownership to management. It’s nice to be able to get up and actually enjoy my job on a daily basis. My truck is my office that I take great pride in.
My time away from work I enjoy traveling to the warm sunny beaches near the equator with a fruity drink in my hand. I also love going up north and to my cabin in Atlanta where I spend a considerable amount of time in the woods hiking, hunting and riding 4 wheelers. At home, we are fortunate to have a beautiful yard where I like to BBQ, Griddle, and spend time in our pool floating with friends and family.
Hope everyone has a healthy, happy and prosperous New Year!
Matthew Truck #105
Curb side collection is a valuable service that can make your life easier. You don’t have to haul waste to a dumpsite, instead Priority Waste will remove it from your property instead, eliminating hassle and potential hazards to your life. Why should you consider curb side waste collection?
- Put More Time Back into Your Week
You won’t have to spend your personal time hauling trash every week. Every minute spent driving to the dump and back is time that could be spent on doing the things you enjoy. There’s also the added cost of fuel. Keep as much free time in your schedule as possible by choosing curb side collection.
- Keep Hazards to a Minimum
When trash piles up, it creates hazards around your home. Objects like broken glass or nails can cut people or pets or damage your property. You will need to find a safe place to store your garbage until it’s time to take it to the dump. Moving it yourself means extra handling and more opportunities for you to get cut or scratched.
- Stay Clean Every Day
Waste produces bacteria, especially household refuse, which usually includes food debris. The longer you wait to take your trash to the dump, the more risk there will be. Some bacteria can become airborne, putting everyone in the area at risk. The best way to keep your property clean is to remove garbage quickly and thoroughly.
If you have questions about our curb side collection waste and recycling services, let us know. Priority Waste can help you find the solution that meets your budget. We service single family homes, condominiums, home owner associations, mobile home parks, manufactured homes, and planned unit developments.
Whether you live in a single-family home or a dwelling connected to others, you need a way to remove garbage from your property. It’s important to find a waste management company that is reliable, affordable, and can work within the type of neighborhood you call home.
Priority Waste understands the needs of people throughout Michigan. We can provide collection services and more whether you live in a single-family structure or condominium. Our services include:
- Curbside Trash Collection – Every week we will come to your residence to collect your trash. You can keep your living space tidy without making a trip to the dump.
- Recycling Services – More people throughout Michigan are going green. You can join them by becoming a part of our recycling program.
- Yard Waste Removal – Getting rid of yard waste can be a challenge, especially if you live in a condo or own a small property with limited outdoor space. We can remove your yard waste so you can fully enjoy your manicured lawn without the hassle.
- Bulk Item Pickup – Old furniture and other bulk items are not easy to move. Instead of putting wear and tear on your car, you can let us haul it away for you.
- Roll-Off Container Rentals – We rent roll-off containers that are ideal for many applications. Whether you’re throwing away debris from a construction project, doing a home cleanout before a move, or need to get rid of some refuse, we can help.
Industrial waste removal is no small job. Companies that fall into this category tend to produce higher quantities of refuse that needs to be dealt with quickly and efficiently. There are also many other factors that can complicate the job. Priority Waste understands the needs of industrial customers. We can tackle your toughest problems to help you save money and keep your operation clean on a daily basis. Why trust Priority Waste to provide your waste removal service?
- We Can Accommodate Special Requests – Some industrial companies work with materials, substances, and processes that can produce waste that requires special handling. We can provide the services needed to deal with these situations. Let us know what you need to be removed, and we’ll come up with a plan that works.
- Large Loads Are No Problem for Us – Does your operation generate a lot of waste? That’s no problem for us. We can handle large loads. We also offer flexible scheduling options. Let us know how frequently you would like us to come for pickups, and we will make it happen.
- Excellent Service That You Can Count On – Our staff is ready to answer your questions and provide audits, information, and more. Check out our testimonials page to see what our customers have to say about our service.
- Dumpster Rentals and More – We can provide permanent or temporary dumpster rentals for your business. We offer multiple sizes so you can pay for a capacity you will use.
- Start Recycling with Us – Priority Waste also provides recycling services to communities throughout Michigan. Help your business go green by contacting us to set up recycling in your facility.
If you are looking for affordable waste management services for your industrial business, then you need to talk to Priority Waste. Contact us today for a waste audit or to request a quote.